http://sealaska.com

Refine Search

  •  
  •  
Alaska Digest

...51-year-old Emmonak woman died after drinking antifreeze she mistook for home brew, Alaska State Troopers said. Thelma Immamak's boy-friend, Franklin Murphy, also drank the toxic liquid with her on Sunday and was airlifted to Anchorage...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/010307/sta_20070103014.shtml
News
1

CONTACT US

  • Switchboard: 907-586-3740
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-586-3740
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-586-3028
  • Business Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-523-2270
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING