http://sealaska.com

Refine Search

  •  
  •  
Briefly

...and Regina Dennard were apparently trying to escape from a basement bedroom when they were overcome by smoke, said fire inspector Cleo Hill. Their daughter, Linda Geiger, 20, escaped from her ground-floor bedroom window with the help of neighbors...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/052901/Loc_Briefly.html
Local
Juneau Empire Story Archive

...and Regina Dennard were apparently trying to escape from a basement bedroom when they were overcome by smoke, said fire inspector Cleo Hill. Their daughter, Linda Geiger, 20, escaped from her ground-floor bedroom window with the help of neighbors...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/052901/Loc_Briefly.shtml
New fire hire made

...Ketchikan. Etheridge was a volunteer firefighter with the Glacier fire station from 1992-98. He was hired as a fire inspector in 2002, according to a press release. Before his time with the fire department, he was a state trooper, the release...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/051603/loc_firehire.shtml
News
Juneau Empire Story Archive

...the shelter. Vandals are suspected to have set the fire, but there are no suspects, said Capt. Lynn Ridle. The fire inspector has not yet had time to release an estimate of damage. Alcohol-related calls: 1. Share this page: Print Email...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/052401/Loc_Blotter.shtml
Police and Fire

...the shelter. Vandals are suspected to have set the fire, but there are no suspects, said Capt. Lynn Ridle. The fire inspector has not yet had time to release an estimate of damage. Alcohol-related calls: 1.

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/052401/Loc_Blotter.html
Local
Briefly

...28. Both smoked. One of them must have gotten up during the night and smoked in a chair in the family room, said fire inspector Cleo Hill. It appears a cigarette was lodged between the chair's cushion and wood frame, where it smoldered...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/060501/Loc_Briefly.html
Local
Police and fire blotter

...small kitchen fire, which was quickly extinguished. ``There is smoke and flame damage,'' Quinto said. ``The fire inspector says the tea kettle was left on, ran out of water and caused the fire.'' Other: A girl, 12, reported about...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/110799/Loc_blotter.html
Local
Juneau Empire Story Archive

...28. Both smoked. One of them must have gotten up during the night and smoked in a chair in the family room, said fire inspector Cleo Hill. It appears a cigarette was lodged between the chair's cushion and wood frame, where it smoldered...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/060501/Loc_Briefly.shtml
1

CONTACT US

  • Switchboard: 907-586-3740
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-586-3740
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-586-3028
  • Business Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-523-2270
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING