http://sealaska.com

Refine Search

  •  
  •  
Juneau Empire Story Archive

JUNEAU - The cause of the fire that gutted a one-story home on Long Run Drive on Monday afternoon has been traced to a bedroom, the fire marshal said. "We know it's several candles burning in the bedroom, and I'm still investigating," said Fire Marshal Randy Waters of Capital City Fire & Rescue.

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/062701/Loc_Briefs.shtml
Briefly

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/062701/Loc_Briefs.html
Local
1

CONTACT US

  • Switchboard: 907-586-3740
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-586-3740
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-586-3028
  • Business Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-523-2270
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING