http://sealaska.com

Refine Search

  •  
  •  
Briefly

...Dennard were apparently trying to escape from a basement bedroom when they were overcome by smoke, said fire inspector Cleo Hill. Their daughter, Linda Geiger, 20, escaped from her ground-floor bedroom window with the help of neighbors, Hill...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/052901/Loc_Briefly.html
Local
Juneau Empire Story Archive

...Dennard were apparently trying to escape from a basement bedroom when they were overcome by smoke, said fire inspector Cleo Hill. Their daughter, Linda Geiger, 20, escaped from her ground-floor bedroom window with the help of neighbors, Hill...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/052901/Loc_Briefly.shtml
Man rescued from fire in Anchorage building

...one of the apartments. Firefighters rescued one man who was sleeping and was unaware the building was burning, said Cleo Hill, a spokeswoman for the Anchorage Fire Department. The Red Cross helped find temporary homes for the displaced families...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/060700/Loc_manfire.html
Local
Juneau Empire Story Archive

...one of the apartments. Firefighters rescued one man who was sleeping and was unaware the building was burning, said Cleo Hill, a spokeswoman for the Anchorage Fire Department. The Red Cross helped find temporary homes for the displaced families...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/060700/Loc_manfire.shtml
Carbon monoxide overcomes family in car, but all survive

...people inside were passed out. Also, the driver's hands were waving shortly before the accident, said Battalion Chief Cleo Hill of the Anchorage Fire Department. Emergency responders found a mother and several children unconscious or unresponsive...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/011808/sta_237833485.shtml
State
Carbon monoxide overcomes family in car, but all survive

...people inside were passed out. Also, the driver's hands were waving shortly before the accident, said Battalion Chief Cleo Hill of the Anchorage Fire Department. Emergency responders found a mother and several children unconscious or unresponsive...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/011808/sta_20080118037.shtml
News
Era helicopter goes down in Cook Inlet

...transported to Providence Alaska Medical Center where they were being treated for hypothermia, said fire department spokeswoman Cleo Hill. The water temperature in Cook Inlet at the time of the crash was in the mid to upper 40s, according to the National...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/101901/sta_helicoptor.shtml
News
Juneau Empire Story Archive

...broken nose. The fire was caused by a cigarette that had been snuffed out in a planter on a second floor balcony, said Cleo Hill, a spokeswoman with the Anchorage Fire Department. The tenants confirmed they were smoking on Friday and put out their...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/043001/Loc_Briefly.shtml
Briefly

...smoked. One of them must have gotten up during the night and smoked in a chair in the family room, said fire inspector Cleo Hill. It appears a cigarette was lodged between the chair's cushion and wood frame, where it smoldered, perhaps for a...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/060501/Loc_Briefly.html
Local
Juneau Empire Story Archive

...smoked. One of them must have gotten up during the night and smoked in a chair in the family room, said fire inspector Cleo Hill. It appears a cigarette was lodged between the chair's cushion and wood frame, where it smoldered, perhaps for a...

http://www.juneauempire.com/stories/060501/Loc_Briefly.shtml

CONTACT US

  • Switchboard: 907-586-3740
  • Circulation and Delivery: 907-586-3740
  • Newsroom Fax: 907-586-3028
  • Business Fax: 907-586-9097
  • Accounts Receivable: 907-523-2270
  • View the Staff Directory
  • or Send feedback

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING